STROJARSTVO BRANILOVIĆ d.o.o.
NAME OF THE PROJECT:
Increase of EE and introduction of RES in STROJARSTVO BRANILOVIĆ d.o.o.
The project “Increasing EE and introduction of RES in STROJARSTVO BRANILOVIĆ d.o.o.” the company increased the energy efficiency of the production building and office spaces through the activities of renovation of the building’s external envelope and replacement of interior lighting with more energy efficient ones in the production plant and office spaces.
The renovation activities of the building’s external envelope included:
- reconstruction of the external walls of the facade (thermal insulation with tin panels),
- reconstruction of the roof (dismantling of existing parts of the final cover and performance of thermal insulation and installation of sheet metal cover) and
- reconstruction of exterior joinery (dismantling of existing and installation of new PVC joinery).
With this project, the company also built a photovoltaic power plant on the roof of the production building, with a nominal power of 180 kW, which produces electricity for the needs of its own production process, thus the company promotes the use of energy from renewable energy sources.
GOALS AND EXPECTED RESULTS:
- Increase the efficiency of energy use (to produce the same amount of product using less energy)
- Reduce the share of conventional (fossil) fuels in total energy consumption
- Contribute to the transition of the Republic of Croatia to a low-carbon economy.
Total value of the project: HRK 7,604,510.53
Amount co-financed by the EU: HRK 3,094,352.93
Project implementation period: 28 November 2017 – 27 November 2019
The project was co-financed by the European Union from European Regional Development Fund
The content of the publication/broadcast material is the sole responsibility of the company STROJARSTVO BRANILOVIĆ d.o.o.
Additional information: www.strukturnifondovi.hr